Introductory Paragraph

Hello, I’m Mariam (she/her)

I was born and raised in the bronx my whole life, but I am Gambian. Originally, I wanted to major in biomedical engineering, but I just recently changed my mind right before the semester started and now im thinking of majoring in biotechnology. I mostly enjoy reading manga or webtoons because I like to see what the scene would be visualized as. My favorite manga would probably be Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. I also like to watch disney movies, but I haven’t watched one in a while. My favorites would have to be hunchback of notre dame, Mulan, or the princess and the frog. I usually don’t like reading books because the one’s that I’ve read were in high school, but the one I really loved was “The Perks of Being a Wallflower.” The movie was great too. My issue with writing is that it might not seem good to other people even though I think I worked hard on it. Three cool facts about me is that I can solve a rubix cube, I won first place in my middle school science fair where I had to find the DNA of a strawberry, and I currently have 2.8k followers on tiktok.